Business Continuity Manager [vacancy now closed]
This leading-Eurozone bank is currently seeking a highly motivated individual with strong documentation skills to manage the business continuity requirements of their Jersey and Guernsey businesses.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate key communication and interpersonal skills, giving the business confidence in the validity of business critical information and processes. This role offers variety, responsibility and the opportunity to develop and make the role your own.
This role has three primary elements:
- Business continuity management
- Information security management
- IT controls management
Status: Position appointed (closed)
Contract type: Permanent contract
Eligibility: This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.
- Experience of business continuity
- Strong documentation
- Good communicator
Business Continuity Management
- Point of contact for all business continuity matters.
- Manage business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) services.
- Ensure BCP and DR documentation is always up-to-date.
- Organise regular tests to demonstrate the operational viability of the crisis management and BC and DR services according to the scenarios identified and report on the results of these tests.
- On-call point of contact for crisis management, BC and DR services.
- If BC or DR is activated, manage deployment until the situation returns to normal.
- Produce local and group BC reporting and communicate within group on BC matters.
- Staff communication and awareness of BC.
Information Security Management
- Point of contact for all information security matters.
- Ensure company is secure and compliant with Group and industry standards.
- Ensure IT information security related policies and procedures are accurate and up-to-date.
- Maintain local and group security reporting.
- Maintain security incident management framework.
- Coordinate regular Country security/BC committee meetings as per Group norms.
- Staff communication and awareness of security requirements and best practise.
- Manage IT controls and ensure compliance with Group IT controls.
- Manage IT and Business Services policies and procedures covering the areas of IT and Business Continuity.
This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.