Business Analyst [vacancy now closed]
An exciting opportunity to use your skills to shape the technical infrastructure of this leading bank in the Euro-zone and a first class player on a global scale. With a presence in 74 countries and 189,000 employees. This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands.
Work closely with business units to develop and support their business systems, processes and use of the systems, in order to improve the effectiveness of the business, whilst complying with business, group and regulatory requirements.
- Status: Position appointed (closed)
- Location: Jersey
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Eligibility: This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.
- Business Objects or equivalent system
- Olympic (banking).
- Triple-A (investment management).
- DDR (KYC).
- Taskforce (trust management).
- Excel (as a power user)
Qualifications & Industry Experience
- Knowledge of Private Banking or Trust business systems and activities
- Understanding of KYC regulatory knowledge
- Proven business analysis experience in a financial organisation
- Project management/coordination
- Focal point and point of knowledge for business systems.
- Understand the business issues and challenges of the businesses and the finance industry.
- Understand the systems and processes, their strengths and weaknesses. Suggest areas of improvement and work with the business to improve them.
- Work with the business, IT and suppliers to develop optimal solutions for the businesses based on the business requirements.
- Analyse data and produce reports are required by the business.
- Project management/coordination of new and changed business systems and processes.
- Testing, testing support and implementation of new and changed business systems.
- Support the effective use of business systems and assist the business with complex functionality issues.
This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.