IT Service Desk Technician [vacancy now closed]
An exciting opportunity to use your skills to support the technical services of this leading bank in the Euro-zone and a first class player on a global scale. With a presence in 74 countries and 189,000 employees. This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands.
Support the business by ensuring the IT and premises services are in place to ensure a reliable, cost effective service that complies with business, group and regulatory requirements.
- Status: Position appointed (closed)
- Location: Jersey
- Contract type: Permanent contract
- Eligibility: This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.
- Citrix - support
- Microsoft Server 2008R2+ support
- Active Directory support
- Microsoft Windows 7 support
- General networking principles
- Lotus Notes support
- Service Desk+
Qualifications & Industry Experience
- MSCA Windows
- ITIL Foundation
- Deliver a quality service within SLA
- First line support of "everything IT"
- Ensure incidents are resolved, allowing resumption of normal business operation as soon as possible
- Client and user communication to be open, clear and timely
- Deployment of devices such as PCs, thin clients, printer, copiers, fax machines and mobile devices
- Printer, fax and copier maintenance and support
- Move and changes of equipment and services
- Assist with the monitoring and controlling of day-to-day building facilities issues
- Assist with the building maintenance programme
This role is based in Jersey, Channel Islands. You must be eligible to work in Jersey and have been resident in Jersey for the last five consecutive years.